Shit I Like And Love: Kari Sweets, Adriana Lima (aabbccdd's fault), the GIMP,
writing crap on my calculator in maths instead of doing work, lost, and domino's
pizza. Best meal ever:-
Large pizza with domino's dominator base with green peppers,
sweetcorn, tandoori chicken, extra cheese, 2 litre bottle of Irn-Bru, and
domino's sticky dippers.
Mmm... might order 1 now...
operator who locked the phone: 3 Italy
Can you please unlock it?
I hate 3?
Thanx a lot!
how to unlock my 5610
my imei no 358652018002556
plzz.....forward to me @ email@example.com
If you can do it will b greatly apperciated so all my money isnt lost because 3 wont let me unlock it cause i didnt bye it from a shop.
PLZ PM ME!!
2. We dont worship saints or whatever - we look up to them.
3. We still believe in Purgatory - maybe Protestants dont.
4. Catholicism isnt based on hating everything. Its based on the total opposite.
5. Priests arent allowed to marry because when you are married you top priority is always your family, but as a priest, it is God. Hence why priests arent married.
6. "Jesus preached love" "he *never* preached punishment" - do we?
7. We dont hate people or other religions.
8. The Pope has been forgiven.
9. The bit where you say that we refuse contraceptives is funny. If everybody only had sex with their husband/ wife how would there be an epidemic in aids?
10. Homosexuality is against Gods will.
11. We dont condemn people for doing wrong. "
1. self-hating jew is a stereotype, which i have often found to be true. it was just to make a point. dont take life so..literally.
2. catholics pray to saints. thats worship. /argument
3. the official stance of the church is that purgatory is a fallacy. look it up.
4. christianity is based on love and tolerance. any denomination thereof is based on disliking something else about anohter form of christianity, and thats hate.
5. priests arent allowed to marry because celibacy is thought to bring you spiritually closer to god, which most people feel is bunk.
6. yes, you do. look at history.
7. cite answer 6.
8. he needs it.
9. catholic religion is anti-contraceptive. "every sperm is sacred." that doesnt mean people are stupid enough to follow through with those beliefs, but that makes them kind of hypocritical, eh? why join a religion if you cant follow it. -_-
10. i disagree. in the old testament, his law was made to ensure that his chosen people didnt depopulate and die out. but jesus spread the word of love and tolerance, revoking the old laws except for the ten commandments. besides, murder is against gods will, but he told his people to kill. and homosexuality even exists in nature, where murder was not. i could formulate a ten page argument on the thoughts in my head right now, but im late for class.
11. yes, you do. thats what hell is all about, with the cardinal "wrong" being not accepting jesus.