Go here [ link ] or just follow the below process in order and you'll be fine. Substitute Nero Recode 2 for DVD Shrink if you don't have Nero Recode.
Little things to remember, make sure your drive or burner is up-to-date with the latest firmware, make sure it's DMA is ON/Availabe and not PIO or OFF mode. If it's in PIO/OFF mode, then it's going to take your longer to rip (1 - 2 hrs for the ripping process). Normally it shouldn't take you any longer than 12 - 20 mins to rip any movies. Good luck and enjoy this new easy guide, especially for newbies.
**NOTE: THIS IS ALL FREE, HELP YOURSEFL AND PLEASE DON'T USE ANY OTHER CRACKED VERSION (i.e. AnyDVD).
<<< How to use DVDFAB Decrypter + VobBlanker guide by Alkohol >>
<<<<< TOOLS NEEDED >>>>>
(1) DVDFAB Decrypter - here [ link ]
(2) VobBlanker - here [ link ]
(3) Nero Recode 2 or DVD Shrink (your choice) - here [ link ]
<><><><> STEP 1 <><><><>
- Rip the movie with the latest from DVDFAB Decrypter
- Now insert the movie (HOSTEL) or any movies that you owned into your dvd burner/drive
<><><><> sTEP 2 <><><><>
- Process the VIDEO_TS.IFO file through VobBlanker
- Why it needs to?
Because VobBlanker simply correct/fix any fake structural, vTS, PGCs and dummy cells flawlessly. In addition, "not" all movies can be transcoded with DVD Shrink or Nero Recode once it's been ripped. Furthermore, you can Edit, Blank, Cut or Strip out any unwanted junks (i.e. FBI Warnings, rating screens/logos, Previews/Trailers, Extras, etc.) However, the choice is yours. I can wait 5 minutes for VobBlanker to process my movie.
<><><><> STEP 3 <><><><>
- Transcode the movie with DVD Shrink or Nero Recode 2 (your choice)
Both DVD Shrink and Nero Recode are from the same author, so it shouldn't really matter. You can use any of your desire "transcoding" or "encoding" engines. Again, for this guide, I will use Nero Recode 2.
Thanks for the quick response.